- Small cameras (must fit in a shirt pocket)
- Umbrellas (Small-Compact and No Points), Rain Jackets/Ponchos
- Commercially-sealed water in plastic bottles, cannot be frozen. Up to four 33.8 fl oz bottles per patron. Please check the event page of your show to check if these water bottles need to be poured on the day of show. Canned water is prohibited.
- Low “beach style” lawn chairs – seat can be no more than 12” off the ground
- Soft sided coolers no rigid frame, and can be folded flat
- Seat Cushions
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol only)
- Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty (can be filled at the ICON Water Refill Station)
- Service animals covered under ADA regulations
- Portable chargers (must be the same size or smaller than your phone)
- Aerosol spray cans (insect repellant, hairspray …etc.)
- Animals (except service animals).
- Backpacks or any bag/purse larger than 12”X12”
- Fireworks or incendiary devices of any kind
- Glass, metal, or hard-plastic containers
- Canned water
- Laser pointers
- Professional cameras. Cameras with detachable lenses. GoPro/Action Cameras or any video/audio recording device
- Posters/Signs larger than 8.5”X11”
- iPads, laptops or other similar devices
- Whiteboards or other similar items
- Weapons of any kind (regardless of concealed carry permit)
- Tools (Wrenches, pliers etc.)
- Hard-Sided Coolers
- Glow Sticks, bracelets, necklaces, or any other glow item of any kind
- Musical Instruments
- Selfie Sticks
- Pointed Tip Umbrellas
- Club Colors
- Spiked Jewelry or any type of chain
- Camping chairs, chairs with shade canopies, and any chair where the seat is more than 12" off of the ground
- Lounge chairs, no matter the height. Chairs cannot extend out for laying down
- *Any other item deemed unacceptable by Riverbend Music Center
*All policies are subject to change at the discretion of Riverbend Music Center Management or Tour Management at any time.
Guests are welcome to bring personal lawn chairs into the amphitheater for most shows. To ensure clear sightlines for all our guests, only low “beach style” lawn chairs with a seat no higher than 12″ off the ground are permitted. (see example below)
Chairs with shade canopies are not allowed under any circumstance.
No bags or purses larger than 12” x 12” are allowed. All guests entering the venue are subject to a bag inspection. No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the building without prior authorization.
Tailgating is strictly prohibited in Riverbend Music Center, Belterra Park and Coney Island parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to, drinking alcoholic beverages (in accordance to Ohio law), grilling out, and games or any other activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. Management appreciates your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
Children under 5 are admitted free on the lawn when accompanied by a paying adult. For pavilion seating, all guests age 2 and older must have a ticket. Children under the age of 2 must remain seated on the ticket holder’s lap. Please note: Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra events do not follow this policy.
For the comfort and enjoyment of our patrons, Riverbend Music Center has a designated Family Zone located on the West side of the Lawn. No alcohol will be permitted in this area.
All performances go on rain or shine, and no refunds or exchanges will be issued in the event of rain. All Pavilion seats are under cover. The Lawn is not.
There is a no re-entry policy for all Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion events.
Guests may asked to leave the property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
Failure to follow Riverbend Music Center smoking policies
Standing on seats, standing in the aisles, and/or sitting on shoulders
Vending unofficial merchandise on the property
Reselling tickets on the property
Distributing fliers and/or stickers
Use of illegal substances or drugs
Use of profane, obscene or abusive language of any type
Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
Throwing of any objects onto the stage area, or in the seating areas
Verbally abusing, threatening or intimidating performers, other guests, or Riverbend Music Center employees
Participating in a fight
Entering or attempting to enter any “Authorized Personnel Only” areas, such as: the stage area, backstage, behind points of sale or restrooms of the opposite sex
Any action that, in the opinion of Riverbend Music Center Management, places other guests in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event
Guests that are asked to leave the property may be subject to arrest. These guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s). Club Colors Not Permitted
Ohio law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto Riverbend Music Center property and the surrounding lots. A wide array of food and beverages are available at concession stands.
We have the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone at any time. Adults of age that choose to consume alcoholic beverage will do so in a responsible manner.
Alcohol will not be served to anyone already intoxicated. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry into the venue. Public intoxication is grounds for ejection from the venue without refund.
Each customer’s ID is checked before each alcohol purchase. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to purchase alcohol. Alcohol will not be served if the picture on the ID doesn’t match the person attempting to purchase.
No vertical or expired driver’s licenses from any state will be accepted.
Forms of valid ID include: horizontal United States driver’s license, military ID cards, Canadian driver’s licenses found in the state of Ohio ID book, Mexican ID cards found in the state of Ohio ID book, Canadian passports, British passports.
There is a 2 drink limit per transaction.
Alcoholic beverages are sold up to 30 minutes prior to the end of concerts.
Underage drinking will not be tolerated at Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion or in any parking areas located around the venues. Anyone under the legal age of 21 drinking, or in the possession of alcohol, will be subject to citation and/or arrest and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.
Smoking is not permitted in the restrooms, pavilion, VIP areas, or while waiting in lines such as entry gates, concessions, merchandise, Box Office, etc. This includes tobacco and electronic cigarettes.
In accordance with industry standards, Riverbend Music Center has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events. Each event may have exceptions to these policies. Be sure to check the event pages or call 513-232-6220 before attending.
All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavilion security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, the First Star Club & Restaurant and VIP Patio.
Sign up for our email newsletter to be the first to know about new concerts!Sign Up Now