The Riverbend Music Center & PNC Pavilion Box Office
The Riverbend Music Center and PNC Pavilion box office is closed for the season. Please check back soon for updates!
The Riverbend Music Center & PNC Pavilion Box Office is located next to the main gate entrance of the venue.
The only authorized sellers of tickets to Riverbend Music Center & PNC Pavilion events are Ticketmaster.com, the Riverbend/PNC venue box office and the Taft Theatre box office. Please be aware that tickets purchased through other secondary market sources (i.e. “scalpers”) may or may not be legitimate. Riverbend Music Center & PNC Pavilion does not endorse using any secondary ticketing sources and cannot resolve any issues involving them.
For questions regarding tickets purchased through Ticketmaster, please reach out to Ticketmaster Customer Support.
Artist VIP Packages
Tickets will sometimes be available through fan club sites as presales or special VIP packages. Please note that Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking, the First Star Club and Restaurant, and VIP Patio.
Will Call Procedures
Patrons must have a picture ID, the credit card used to purchase tickets and, whenever possible, the confirmation number of their order. The box office cannot release tickets to a patron without a picture ID. The Box office can only release tickets to the patron(s) named on the account. The box office cannot accept Will Call tickets to be left in another person’s name.
The box office does not charge a service/convenience fee on tickets that are paid for with cash. Purchases completed using a credit or debit card will be subject to a $2 per ticket fee. Purchases completed through Ticketmaster’s selling channels will include additional convenience fees.
Limited View Seats
Limited View Seats means you’ll be unable to see the entire stage from those seats. You’ll have either an incomplete view because of the position of the seats in relation to how the artist or band is set up on stage, or something will be in your line of sight like speakers.
Best Ticketing Practices
- Always download your digital tickets from the Internet on a secure Wi-Fi connection before you arrive at the concert. The high volume of cellphone data users at events can slow down mobile Internet connection
- Screenshots, photocopies, and printed barcodes of tickets are not valid for entry
- Always view your mobile tickets in advance of the show to prepare for venue entry
- Do not attempt to use mobile entry if your phone screen is cracked. The cracked screen will make the ticket unreadable
- Utilize Apple Wallet or Google Wallet on your phone to organize your mobile tickets
- Always bring a valid, government-issued photo ID and the credit card used in the ticket purchase (if applicable) to the venue
- Do not leave your physical tickets in the sun or expose them to high temperatures. Heat will damage the paper the ticket is printed on, and will make the ticket unreadable
- Always keep your tickets in a safe and secure place before the event. Lost, destroyed, or left behind physical tickets cannot be replaced
- Always make sure your phone is fully charged before the show if you plan on using mobile entry
- Avoid using secondary ticketing sites to purchase your tickets
- Never post a picture of your tickets on social media with the barcode visible. The barcode is valid, and people can use the photo to scan into the event
- If you have issues with your tickets upon entry, please speak to a customer service representative at the box office.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed at Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavillion Box Office or Taft Theatre Box Office. Please visit our website for Box Office Hours.
- Ticketmaster cannot redeem a Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavillion or Taft Theatre gift certificate.
- Gift Certificates are valid for most Riverbend Music Center/PNC Pavillion.
- Gift certificates are not accepted for Cincinnati Pops performances .
- Gift certificates are available in multiples of $25. All gift certificates are subject to availability and expire five years from date of purchase.
- The deadline for holiday orders is December 16, 2022 at 3pm.
To purchase a gift certificate online, CLICK HERE. A $5.00 service fee will be added to online orders. Please allow 10 business days to receive gift certificate(s) after purchasing.
You may also purchase gift certificates in person at the Taft Theatre, located at 317 E. Fifth Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202. There is a $2.00 per gift certificate service fee at the Box Office when using a credit or debit card.
For additional assistance regarding gift certificates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.