IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER CONCERT
- MEET ME @ THE ALTAR will begin at 7:45 PM and 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER will close the show.
- The entrance for General Admission Pit ticket holders will be located at the Admin Gate directly to the right of the Box Office. If you have a GA Pit ticket and purchased a Soundcheck Experience VIP upgrade, please refer to your VIP instruction email for your entrance location.
- PIT AND SECTIONS 100, 200 & 300 TICKET HOLDERS: Per the artist's request, all drinks will be poured into provided cups upon entering these sections.
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to four 33.8 fl oz factory sealed bottles of water. PIT AND SECTIONS 100, 200 & 300 TICKETHOLDERS: If you plan to bring bottled water, please be prepared to pour your bottled water into a provided cup when entering your section. In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- The Rideshare Lane for Uber/Lyft Pickup is located at Gate 9 across the street from Coney Island's Main Entrance. For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- There are two exits on I-275 that connect to Riverbend Music Center: Exit 71 (New Richmond) and Exit 72 (Kellogg Avenue). If traffic is backed up at one of these exits, please continue to the next exit.
- For free WiFi at the show, connect to the Fioptics Free WiFi network on your phone.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.