IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CHICAGO CONCERT
- Please note, this performance is an evening with. CHICAGO will begin at 8:00 PM.
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to four 33.8 fl oz factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- There will be a Pre-Show Wine Tasting from 6:30pm-7:45pm (while supplies last) located at the Party Plaza on the west end of the property. Must be 21 years of age and have a valid ID to participate.
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island's Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- For free WiFi at the show, connect to the Fioptics Free WiFi network on your phone.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by PNC Pavilion security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.