The Matchbox Twenty concert scheduled for June 17, 2022 at Riverbend Music Center was rescheduled to Friday, June 16, 2023. The Wallflowers will no longer be support. All previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE MATCHBOX TWENTY CONCERT
- MATT NATHANSON will begin at 7:30PM and MATCHBOX TWENTY will close the show
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to four 33.8 fl oz factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry. For more info, CLICK HERE.
- Due to anticipated crowds, traffic to the parking areas could become congested. Those attending the Matchbox Twenty concert should plan on getting to Riverbend as early as possible. Carpooling is highly recommended
- The Rideshare Lane for Uber/Lyft Pickup is located at Gate 9 across the street from Coney Island's Main Entrance. For directions and a map of the parking lot, , CLICK HERE.
- There are two exits on I-275 that connect to Riverbend Music Center: Exit 71 (New Richmond) and Exit 72 (Kellogg Avenue). If traffic is backed up at one of these exits, please continue to the next exit.
- Download the Connect Cincinnati App for free WiFi at the show.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Riverbend Music Center security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.