IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR THE CHARLIE PUTH CONCERT
- ALEXANDER STEWART will begin at 7:30 PM and CHARLIE PUTH will close the show.
- Patrons will be allowed to bring in up to four 33.8 fl oz factory sealed bottles of water. Squeezable, soft plastic water bottles that are empty will also be allowed (please note that non-squeezable plastic water bottles will not be allowed). In addition, there will be free ICON Water Refill Stations on site, as well as multiple Carrier Misting Stations.
- If you have Mobile ticket(s), make sure to download your ticket(s) prior to arriving at the venue. To download your mobile ticket(s) to your phone, go to "My Events" in the Ticketmaster App and select "Add To Wallet" (on iPhone) or "Save To Phone" (on Android). With your ticket open on your phone, tap your phone to the event staff's scanner during entry.
- There will be a Pre-Show Cookout from 6:00pm-7:15pm located at the Party Plaza on the west end of the property. Patrons will be treated to their choice of 2 Entrée Items (Brat, Mett, or Hot Dog) served with Coleslaw, Potato Salad and Chips (Beverages not included).
- The Rideshare and Uber/Lyft Pickup location is located across the street from Gate 2 (Coney Island's Main Entrance). For directions and a map of the parking lot, CLICK HERE.
- For free WiFi at the show, connect to the Fioptics Free WiFi network on your phone.
- Please allow extra time for metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by PNC Pavilion security personnel. Any bag/purse larger than 12"x12" will not be permitted. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.